Monday, February 6, 2012

Video Reaction + Link

The video I chose to view was titled, "Pay Attention".  This video outlined the different types of learners among all of us.  The Spacial, kinesthetic, verbal, oral etc.  It was a black picture with typed words that scrolled across the screen as familiar music played in the background.  The main idea of this video was to help educators understand that our children live in a multi-modal word, a digital world.  One of the statistics stated that by the age of 2 a child will have had access to computer technology over 2 hrs a day.  Really? Wow!  I agree with the contents of the video and as an educator it seems vital that I rev up my engine in preparation for this digital generation of learners.  I realized through viewing this film that I MUST incorporate as many digital experiences that I can within my classroom or my students will be lost in this den of digital fluff!  Fluff is delicious by the way and digital technology and learning can be too.



My Computer
BY: Alistair Hart

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we all have to "rev up our engines" and keep them revved up because technology is moving so fast that it is hard to keep up!

    ReplyDelete