Monday, April 9, 2012

ANIMOTO


For my digital story I thought it would be interesting to introduce myself to my students by allowing them the opportunity to see me doing one of my most beloved hobbies-dancing.  I think that through the use of my digital story I could inspire my students to stay active, healthy and fit and maybe even open their minds to participating in something new.  I thought that this digital story was a way of connecting to my students and also introducing myself as not just an educator but also a lover of a dance.  This is an excellent tool to use for mini projects, lessons, book reports etc.  I can see this application utilized within my classroom in many different places, but I will be using it as an introduction piece for sure because it is such an attention grabber.

1 comment: