Monday, April 9, 2012

Voice Threads

A.J. was taking a walk and found a ladder was the first voice thread that I viewed.  I thought it was an excellent one.  I really enjoyed how it began with music which was very engaging as well as the concept of descriptive writing and how it was developed through the course of the voice thread.  I think that this is an excellent lesson and way of incorporating voice thread into the classroom.  Easy, clear and credible.  Perfect example.

School Libraries in the 21st Century was the second voice thread that I viewed.  I liked it equally as much, although there was only one slide.  I found the directions clear and easy to input into a classroom.  I was able to choose a word that I felt a connection to and then describe my experience.  An excellent idea and way to bridge the gap among ESL students.  Two thumbs up.

1 comment:

  1. You have shown 2 good that show the some of possibilities of using this tool for meeting L2 learning objectives. A teacher is only limited by imagination!

    ReplyDelete